The TPX series horizontal milling and boring machines are based on a classic design, suitable for rough and finished boring, capable of milling large and box type components. They excel at inner hold boring, cylindrical turning and grooving by radial feed of facing plate. A 4*90 optical positioning device allows for machining accuracy when turning large pieces. The precision digital read out measurement systems ensure accuracy of coordinates and lineation.
1. Bed: Our high quality castings feature polished and hardened guideways. The castings are internally reinforced to maximize rigidity and stability.
2. Control Panel: Available in hanging or swing-arm arrangements, the control panel is easy to use and reduce operator fatigue.
3. Internal Design: Easy to install, steady, and precise with a fully-enclosed structure to prevent oil, coolant, and chip intrusion.
4. Control System: PLC
5. Column: Made of high quality castings with ground and hardened guideways, the optimized structural design easily supports the assembly.
6. Protective Enclosure: Welded high quality steel plates form an excellent protective cover.
7. Hydraulic System: Pressure adjusted via relief value. Variable speed achieved via a rotary value.
8. Headstock: Primary speed is controlled via switches on the headstock itself, a variety of rotational speeds are possible.
- rigid, hardened and precision-ground square guides ensure many years of accurate operation
- mechanical functions that may not be run simultaneously are provided with interlocks
- headstock and feed gears are equipped with an overload clutch
- lever-operated shift gears for positioning of the wheels in the desired position
- Faceplate and drill spindle with different task-specific speed ranges according to the various functions
- table rotates 360
- telescoping steel cover protects the guides from chips and dirt
- BO 110 incl. tailstock
|spindle||Boring spindle diameter||mm||110||110||110||130||130|
|Spindle taper||–||Morse No 6(ISO7:24 50#)||Morse No 6(ISO7:24 50#)||Morse No 6(ISO7:24 50#)||Metric 80(ISO7:24 50#)||Metric 80(ISO7:24 50#)|
|Max. spindle torque||N.m||1225||1225||1225||3136||3136|
|Max. spindle thrust||N||12250||12250||12250||31360||31360|
|Number of spindle speed||–||22||22||22||24||24|
|Range of spindle speed||r/min||8-1000||8-1000||8-1000||4-800||4-800|
|Power of main motor||kW||7.5||7.5||7.5||15||15|
|Facing head||Max. facing head torque||N.m||1960||1960||1960||4900||4900|
|Facing head diameter||mm||600||600||600||750||750|
|Range of facing head speed||r/min||4-200||4-200||4-200||2.5-125||2.5-125|
|Number of facing head speed||–||18||18||18||18||18|
|Table working||Table working surface(L*W)||mm||1100*960||1100*960||1250*1100||1600*1400||1800*1600|
|Max. permissible load on table||kg||2500||2500||3000||8000||10000|
|Range of working||max. travel of x axis||mm||900||1250||1600||1600||2000|
|max. travel of Yaxis||mm||900||900||1200||1400||1800|
|max. travel of Z axis||mm||1400||1400||1400||2000||2000|
|Max. traverse of boring spindle||mm||600||600||600||900||900|
|Travel of facing slide||mm||180||180||180||250||250|
|Table working change||360||360||360||360||360|
|Distance between spindle to table surface||mm||0-900||0-900||0-1200||0-1400||0-1800|
|Range of spindle, headstock and table feeds per speed||mm/rev||0.04-6 /0.01-1.88||0.04-6 /0.01-1.88||0.04-6 /0.01-1.88||0.04-6 /0.01-1.88||0.04-6 /0.01-1.88|
|Overall dimensions (L*W*H)||mm||4910*2454*2750||4910*2870*2750||5120*3380*3100||6995*3647*3442||7030*4665*3800|